Q&A With Center Grove Sophomore Lilly Harrier


Center Grove was ranked #2 in the state last season and just graduated D1 stars Rachel Wirts and Audrey Annee. There is still no shortage of talent on the roster that remains, including Lilly Bischoff, MacKenzie PierceAva Grant, and Munster transfer Gracyn Gilliard. A 5’5” guard, Lilly is looking to make a dent on varsity for the first time, and she is up to the challenge. Harrier also has ties in my region of Northwest Indiana, as she took a visit at Purdue Northwest back in February, where her grandfather played…

What is your favorite movie?

Lilly: "I love watching scary movies and my favorites are all of The Conjuring movies!"

What is your favorite food?

Lilly: "My favorite food is Wingstop."

Who is your favorite athlete?

Lilly: "My favorite athlete is Luka Doncic because he's one of my favorite shooters and has crazy passes!"

What was your proudest moment as a basketball player to this point?

Lilly: "My proudest moment was winning the 8th grade Johnson County Championship for my school that hasn't won a championship in 10 years!"

Where do you foresee yourself in ten years' time?

Lilly: "I see myself graduating with my master's degree and starting to work as a physician assistant!"

Do you have any specific goals you'd like to accomplish between now and this time next year?

Lilly: "My goal is to make the varsity roster this year."

If you could go anywhere on a seven-day vacation, where would it be?

Lilly: "I would want to go to Bora Bora because the water is so clear, and I can see pigs on the beach!"

Who or what would you say is your greatest inspiration?

Lilly: "My biggest inspiration is my Grandpa Larry. He played basketball in college and also coached high school basketball, and he has always supported me by sending me long paragraphs almost every day about my games. He also works me out and comes to every single game of mine since I was seven!"

Outside of basketball, what is your favorite downtime activity?

Lilly: "Hanging out with my friend and spending time with my family."

Any random fact you'd like to share about yourself?

Lilly: "I used to be a cheerleader in elementary school but I chose the basketball route."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ava Burkle Basketball Profile

Q&A With Jac-Cen-Del Senior Reagan Hughes

North Posey's Lily Hester: Freshman Season Top Performances