Q&A With Churubusco Senior Bridget Timbrook



A multi-sport athlete (volleyball and basketball) and standing at 5'3", Bridget averaged 9.3 points, 3.8 rebounds, 2.9 assists, and 1.9 steals per game for the Eagles as a junior last season. She is committed to Earlham College for basketball... 

What is your favorite movie?

Bridget: "My favorite movie is Insurgent. It is the second movie in the Divergent trilogy."

What is your favorite food?

Bridget: "My favorite food is cheese! It goes with so many dishes and can be used in many ways."

What was your proudest moment as a prep athlete to this point?

Bridget: "My proudest moment was starting varsity as a freshman and the announcer calling out my name in front of the home crowd!"

Do you have any specific goals you'd like to accomplish between now and this time next year?

Bridget: "One of my goals is to take the basketball team farther through sectionals than it has in previous years."

Where do you foresee yourself in five years' time?

Bridget: "In five years I would like to be starting medical school!"

Who is your favorite athlete?

Bridget: "My favorite athlete is LeBron. He's an all-around player and can match up any position; I always work on being able to defend anywhere on the court and being able to score anywhere on the court. Plus, I only wear his shoes!"

If you could go anywhere on a seven-day vacation, where would it be?

Bridget: "I would go to Brazil! I became friends with an exchange student from Brazil last year, so I would love to go and visit her!"

Outside of athletics, what is your favorite downtime activity?

Bridget: "I like to hang out with my friends! I love spontaneous road trips and just having fun!"

Who or what would you say is your greatest inspiration?

Bridget: "My biggest inspiration is my mom. She does everything for me and I want all her hard work to pay off. I strive to support my future family like she's done for me!"

Any random fact you'd like to share about yourself?

Bridget: "I love math and I wanted to retake AP Calculus this year but couldn't because I did too well in it. I'm on the math academic super bowl team for my school. I'm sad that I might not have any more math classes ever!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ava Burkle Basketball Profile

Q&A With Jac-Cen-Del Senior Reagan Hughes

North Posey's Lily Hester: Freshman Season Top Performances